Caribbean Princess Cabins

Luv2Cruz11

We are booked in the Grand Suite on the Caribbean Prinesss for this July. We are travelling with some other family members celebrating my FIL's 85th birthday. We use the suite as a gathering place for all of us. We have stayed in the Grand Suite on the Golden Princess several times, so we know what a treat we are in for!

What's the best balcony category to have on this ship?

I've heard a lot of different opinions on this. Also heard Caribe is the best balcony deck to have. Heard Baja has the smallest decks.

Just wondering what your opinions are...

Thanks!

What's the best balcony category to have on this ship?

I've heard a lot of different opinions on this. Also heard Caribe is the best balcony deck to have. Heard Baja has the smallest decks.

Just wondering what your opinions are...

Thanks!

We like the Aft BB caribe deck cabins. Large balcony!!!

Minette

We were in B-408 in Sept.2004. It was a cozy inside cabin with adequate space for the two of us. This time (Oct.8) we will have B-720, in JJ category-supposedly the highest level of inside cabin. I'm anxious to see the differences. Perhaps we might get an upgrade. B-720 is two decks directly below the Horizon Court on Lido Deck. We were also out for two extra days due to Hurricane Jeanne in 2004. Lynne

Just cruised Feb 5 to 12 and dmooers I had Cabin B757 and it was wonderful any questions you can ask.

Hi there, we are cruising in Oct 2005 and will be in cabin B755. How was your balcony? Did you have lounge chairs? Have you ever been in an aft before? This will be our 2nd cruise, 1st time in an aft and with a balcony and I can't wait:D

Thank you for your help,

Tammy

We're sailing April 30th and May 7th back to back. We have a category BB aft balcony B757. We're very excited.

You are going to love that balcony - fully covered. We were in B754 in September. Do you have that cabin for the B2B?

We had D405 in July and I loved the expose balcony!! We decorated ours so you could see it even from the pool deck -- but it was also a great way to meet people. I LOVED the bathroom esp the bathtub!!!

Next week we will be in the aft section of Aloha Deck.

Hi there, we are cruising in Oct 2005 and will be in cabin B755. How was your balcony? Did you have lounge chairs? Have you ever been in an aft before? This will be our 2nd cruise, 1st time in an aft and with a balcony and I can't wait:D

Thank you for your help,

Tammy

Tammy the Balcony was covered and it was big. There was not a lounge chair there when we go got there but I asked the Cabin Attendant and she had it there in a couple of hours. Not sure if you have the same attendant but if its Sonia she was great. This was our first time in and AFT...loved it

My family and me are on the CP at the end of May. Has any one been on Caribe deck in room 502, any feed back with regard to the cabin being covered or not, size of balcony etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks

M&L

:)

Have you, or are you going on a sailing aboard the Caribbean Princess? If so, what room do you have, or did you have when you went?

...and how was it????

just curious...;)

Hello My name is Joe. We are booked on the 12/17/05 sailing. We have a mini-suite on the Dolphin Deck. Have a nice time on ur next cruise :)

Hey Mon, I've got a big group going Jan 28, 2006. This is our first time on Princess but have enjoyed the aft cabins on RCCL on our last couple of cruises. We have a couple who have booked B757 and I'm curious to hear about the room as well as the exposure you may have with your neihbors so keep me in mind and let me know how things were.

Have a great time!

We're in R225 this coming week on the CP - category I inside. We never spend much time in our room anyway, so we didn't spend the extra money for an outside cabin. :)

Since I know what a pain it is for us lowly peons who stay in inside staterooms to find decent pics of them online, I shall be taking pictures for those interested. ;)

Hey Mon, I've got a big group going Jan 28, 2006. This is our first time on Princess but have enjoyed the aft cabins on RCCL on our last couple of cruises. We have a couple who have booked B757 and I'm curious to hear about the room as well as the exposure you may have with your neihbors so keep me in mind and let me know how things were.

Have a great time!

Dr Cruz just had Cabin B757 on the 2/5 sailing anything specific you would like to Know. The Balcony is totally covered above and the Neighbors really cannot see you as there a Partition between the balconies.

Archived