You May Cut Yourself

Jevey- LOL....Let me tell you about my DANGEROUS Nail Polish....When my hubby and I were coming back from our honeymoon (10/21/01) I was only allowed to bring one bottle of nail polish back per person with me. I had four and the airport confiscated the other two. Not only was I ticked because it was a gift, I just thought it was really stupid since they just let a whole bunch of people on with alcohol.

I ranted about the story to some of my friends and one informed me that if you poured out all of the nailpolish and lit it it would make a smoke bomb.

One more thing to deal with, but if the waiter will cut my steak I don't care. Less work for me. icon_smile.gif

Grandeur of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff00ff&cdt=2004;9;24;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Nordic Empress 6/2003

Explorer of the Seas 10/2001

You can't poke your eye out unless you poke it from inside your head. If you run with a scissors or knife and fall, you will poke your eye IN. icon_wink.gif

Judy

trwhalebm_e0.gif

Fascination 3/97- So. Carib.

Jubilee 8/98- Alaska

Fantasy 5/00- Bahamas

Dawn Princess 4/01- E. Carib.

Paradise 5/01- West Carib.

Spirit 4/02- Trans Pan Canal

Triumph 9/02-New Bruns/Halifax

Nordic Empress 5/4/03-Bermuda

Paradise 9/03-Exotic W. Carib.

Norwegian Sky 11/30 Deep

Southern Carib.

Norwegian Sky 12/7 Exotic

Southern Carib.

Conquest 1/04 Conquestador's

Mariner of the Seas 9/04 (Royal Hounds)

Carnival Miracle 2/05

Caribbean Princess 9/05

Carnival Valor 10/05

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mammallama:

FWIW--No steak knives on our cruise. Just off the AOS and the waiter came around and cut our food also. The waiter cut my daughters food and then FED her, too. She was red in the face but it was funny. They really pampered her.

Legs shaved...hmmm...how about pits? Ewwwww icon_eek.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, mammallama. Sophie got a "you go girl" from me, but YOU just get EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

icon_smile.gif Carol icon_rolleyes.gif

Quit bickering! I will pull it out with my tweezers and serve it up as Esgargot! Satisfied?

Right, now where is my Epilady? For those that remember those, now that is THE tool for torture! Hubby bought me one many years back, after I had been very ill...do you think he was trying to knock the last nail in my coffin? Yee Gods!...any woman that made a device like that for a man would have been beheaded!

Hubby will not let me pluck an odd hair from his eyebrows (Oh! Heaven forbid) I'm expected though, to use this device that pulls, and I do mean pull hairs from one's legs with such pain, one has to be 'put out' for the experience.

Am I a little tense today? You bet! I had a mammogram today...and all I could think of was 'A man had to invent this bloody machine' Wonder why they don't use the same machine for detection of testicular cancer beats me.

Anyway...where was I? icon_wink.gif

Jevey,

I do remember the epilady, but I never had the pleasure of a treatment!. What a shame!

I am an X-Ray Tech, and while I admit a mammogram is no fun, the breast compression lasts for less than 3 seconds. Surely, having a baby is a lot worse than having a mammogram! icon_rolleyes.gif

But I do like the idea of a testicular screening torture device. Any idea's??

(26 prior cruises & 2 flights on Concorde)

It has been said that angels, while on Earth,

aren't allowed to show their wings,

but nothing was ever said

about not showing their whiskers. <^..^>

Jim,

I know what you are saying. I also do prostate ultrasounds and know that is not much fun. Especially if you have to have a biopsy! Ouch!

(26 prior cruises & 2 flights on Concorde)

It has been said that angels, while on Earth,

aren't allowed to show their wings,

but nothing was ever said

about not showing their whiskers. <^..^>

Catnip - Been there and done that!! icon_eek.gif

John

sea-jay at cfl dot rr dot com

First Cruise:

Explorer of the Seas 8/31/02 Western Caribbean

Then:

Sovereign of the Seas 8/28/03 Nassau

Last Cruise:

Mariner of the Seas 11/23/03 Eastern Caribbean

Next Sovereign of the Seas 9/24/04

I'm killing myself laughing because I had one of those Epiladys too. I referred to as a Torture Machine. There are some funny stories I could tell you about that thing, but not here. Just use your imagination. Now I have the new high-tech one called Episilk. Same thing - less pain but still not a walk in the park.

Beth

Concerning the hair-ripping apparatus, I have one of those but can't remember its name. My mother bought it for me... of all people who would think that uyour mother could turn on you that way. The first time I used it I was sweating before I finished a half leg.

As for the absence of steak knifes, I am not sure if I would like someone to cut my steak for me. I like to cut it one bite at a time. Also, I would feel like a bit of an invalid. Although it is not much better - well more embarrassing for me - if I attempt cutting my steak and end up looking like I am wrestling an aligator.

Oh, I guess I will figure it out when I get there... or I could just stick to pasta and / or fish for 11 days.

LOL....somehow I missed this one.....ROFL.

How this went from steak knives to tweezing to mamograms to postrate tests I'll never figure out!!!...ROFL.

Anyway, we did get steak knives on our March cruise....and they still came and cut our steaks!

Soveriegn 92

Majesty 95

Granduer 97

Rhapsody 00

Vision 02

Radiance 03

Brilliance 04

Archived