Suez canal

yorkiescot

We have enjoyed cruises on Grand Princess and Sea Princess so if possible would prefer to sail again with Princess. We are looking for a 7-10 day cruise, early next year, visiting Egypt and the Suez Canal.Does anyone know if Princess covers this route? I have found cruises with Thomson Celebration and wonder how these compare?

We have enjoyed cruises on Grand Princess and Sea Princess so if possible would prefer to sail again with Princess. We are looking for a 7-10 day cruise, early next year, visiting Egypt and the Suez Canal.Does anyone know if Princess covers this route? I have found cruises with Thomson Celebration and wonder how these compare?

If you want to actually transit the Canal, you'll probably have to take a segment of the World Cruise...

I don't think Princess has anything that short doing Egypt or the Suez Canal.

Some of the eastern Med cruises go to Alexandria and/or Port Said.

The Ocean Princess does a transit of the Suez Canal, with a call at Safaga as part of a 28 day cruise from Singapore to Rome. We are on it the end of April 2011. Join us.

Archived