Transportation from FLL cruise port to MIA airport

TorontoTL

We are a group of four people who will be arriving to Fort Lauderdale by cruise ship on Oct 30, 2010. We all have a flight to catch departing from Miami Airport on the same day. What would be good ways of doing this transfer. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

We stepped off the ship in Ft. Lauderdale in April and there were vans lined up outside that would take you to the Miami airport for $20 pp. There were 4 of us and even though the van could have held more people they took just us. I had planned on calling FloridaLimo for a ride but this worked out easier and was cheaper. BTW, I tried SAS and they would not take us to Miami.

Thanks for the information on SAS. I have emailed them to make a reservation. Hopefully they'll be able to help us. OTOH, it sounds like there are usually vans available to make the transfers anyways, so we probably don't need to fret.

SAS has just confirmed for us. They ask that we call them upon arrival in the Customs building. From there they will instruct us on how to find the van. They will bring us to Miami airport for $15 per person. This will work out just fine and will be much less work than renting a couple of cars/vans. Thanks for the info once again.:)

Archived