Air conditioning on Oais?

irish2005

Am I to understand that if you are out on your balcony and the door is closed but not locked that the air will not come on in your room? Can you request to have a fan in your room? Thanks

Our past experience, last week on the Oasis, was that if you shut the balcony door tightly it seemed that the AC stayed on.

It is important to read this small card that will be on the desk area when you board...

DSCN0316-1.jpg

If you turn off the Master Switch, it turns off the lights and the air conditioning!

A lot of people turn this switch off when they leave the room without realizing that it also turns off the A/C!

Leaving the balcony door open also shuts off the AC after a short delay. As I recall it is 2 minutes which more than allows people to go out onto the balcony and then close the door behind them.

It is important to read this small card that will be on the desk area when you board...

DSCN0316-1.jpg

A lot of people turn this switch off when they leave the room without realizing that it also turns off the A/C!

This note was not in our cabin on Oasis. Perhaps it was an oversight, but it definitely explains a lot. I hope everyone here reads it and understands about the Master Switch; it will save a lot of frustration. :)

Archived