Intercontinental or Embassy Suites?

rpouls

Yes, I have reviewed previous threads on this just to see the reviews. Previously, we've stayed at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon, and have been pleased so far. But, I'm leaning towards Embassy Suites for our next stay. Prices are comparable, but amenities are greater than at Hampton.

Thanks in advance for any comments/advice,

Intercontinental is wonderful. Wish I could get a decent rate for January or I'd be booked again already. The bathroom alone was almost the size of my living room at home! But other than that - great views of the port and downtown Miami, nice rooftop pool, roof garden with a walking path, and really friendly people.

We got a great rate for Nov for the IC using Last Minute. Did not know which hotel before booking. Have contacted the hotel direct and they have confirmed and given us their reservation number. So many people have given this hotel good reviews, we are really looking forward to staying there.

Yes, I have reviewed previous threads on this just to see the reviews. Previously, we've stayed at the Hampton Inn Blue Lagoon, and have been pleased so far. But, I'm leaning towards Embassy Suites for our next stay. Prices are comparable, but amenities are greater than at Hampton.

Thanks in advance for any comments/advice,

Do you mean Embassy Suites Miami Airport? If so, it is a nice hotel, but there is absolutely nothing nearby to walk to. No stores, no restaruants, Nothing.

We took a taxi there post cruise. I haven't stayed in the Blue Lagoon area, but next time we cruise out of Miami, it will be a definite consideration.

Archived