Eclipse Sky suites

Winedown2

In my opinion the s1 would be better unless you are happy to be in the shade on your balcony . Most of the S2's (all of them ?) are under the overhang from the deck above .

The S1's are all aft but at the corner so the blaconies tend to be bigger.

Cheers

Scotslizzy

What differentiates the the S1 and S2? And do they all have that neat porthole or only the ones that are aft and on a slant?

All the S1's are located on the corners of the decks on the Aft. They do have the nice round windows. The S1's and the S2's on the Resort Deck are fully covered, which is nice because the verandahs have protection from the elements (rain or too much sun). The S1's and S'2s on the Aft below the Resort deck are not covered at all.

Thanks... This is helpful.

We decided to upgrade my in laws to a gty suite..which will in all likelihood be an S2...was hoping to get them one of the porthole window rooms, which are all S1, but that would have been another incremental $1600 over the gty rate...at the end of the day, i think we will enjoy having that money to spend vs the extra window...and who knows!? Maybe they will get lucky!

Archived