Ok, so how do I do this?

I booked the Serenade for May for my parents and brother and sister-in-law.

Both my parents have a Crown & Anchor account but my brother and wife have never sailed before so I had to book my mother and my sister-in-law in one cabin and my dad and brother in another so we could take advantage of both savings certificates that were available.

Now I am totally confused on how this is going to work on the ship.

Let's say my Dad and brother's room is in fact my Dad's and Mom's. (Both staterooms are right next to each other) How is my brother supposed to get into his stateroom? Let's say he and my mother switch cards, how is that going to work when they exit/reenter the ship or purchasing/credit card purposes.

I've asked my TA on how we will work this out once we get on the ship and to be honest, it kind of sounded like she didn't know what she was talking about.

But I know you guys do! Please help!

I booked the Serenade for May for my parents and brother and sister-in-law.

Both my parents have a Crown & Anchor account but my brother and wife have never sailed before so I had to book my mother and my sister-in-law in one cabin and my dad and brother in another so we could take advantage of both savings certificates that were available.

Now I am totally confused on how this is going to work on the ship.

Let's say my Dad and brother's room is in fact my Dad's and Mom's. (Both staterooms are right next to each other) How is my brother supposed to get into his stateroom? Let's say he and my mother switch cards, how is that going to work when they exit/reenter the ship or purchasing/credit card purposes.

I've asked my TA on how we will work this out once we get on the ship and to be honest, it kind of sounded like she didn't know what she was talking about.

But I know you guys do! Please help!

Just go to guest services as soon as you board and they will issue new keys for the cabins/persons you want

Go to the purser's desk once you board and have extra keys made. The people switching rooms will then use their original card for purchases/getting on and off the ship, and the card with a huge "EXTRA KEY" label to get into the cabin.

Just go to guest services as soon as you board and they will issue new keys for the cabins/persons you want

This is awesome! I didn't think that we would be able to do that...

Thanks! :D

But is there a way to add the credit card to the new card that way they don't have to carry two keys around?

This is awesome! I didn't think that we would be able to do that...

Thanks! :D

But is there a way to add the credit card to the new card that way they don't have to carry two keys around?

You can do this if you make the switch when you check in..we did this before when there was a Sr. rate avaialbe...

I just did the exact same thing on a 9/25 sailing. All you need to do is go to guest relations with every key that needs to be changed to open another room. (It's easier if all they have to do is change which key opens which door so be sure to assign the correct credit card to the person prior to boarding.) Please don't bother to ask at the pier as I did. They had no idea how to fix it which made me a little nervous but it was taken care immediately and with no hassle at guest relations.

Archived