Review of the Pacific Jewel - J031 - 10/10/2010 to 20/10/2010

sharri34

Woohoo to the Coasties :D We are very easy going and easy to please people :p

If you guys join the Club Lounge & See Liza and Aries, Tell them that Sam & Evan say hi for us :D And ask Liza for a 'Smile' during happy hour, they are REALLY good.

I will certainly do that for you Sam. Thanks!

Brag away you coasties, lol :D Some of us Brissie folks are pretty easy to get on with, too! Especially the north-siders. :) :) :)

The Club Lounge sounds wonderful now that you don't have to book for everyday for the whole cruise! ;)

We will brag away Sandielle....we live in gods own country! But I'm sure you lot from North Brisvegas are pretty nice too! :)

so what is the 'secret spot'??

Kerri

its at deck 10 forward on starboard side.

and u have to use the starboard hall way (pacific dawn)

here is a photo from the deck.

Picture1073-1.jpg?t=1287728851

so what is the 'secret spot'??

Kerri

The front observation deck.

It's not so much a secret, as hard to find if you don't know where to look, especially as you can only access it from one deck, on one side of the ship! (unlike Sun's where there's 3 different ways to get to it). It had me fooled for the first couple of days on Dawn!

Yes but it doesn't operate like the Club Lounge.
no sorry its a privite lounge for the captain and seinor officers.

but you get to go there if invited to there cocktail parties as we have been three times so far.

Yeah, we know

But in his review he says it's their second time:confused:

well its three time and why do YOU and I mean YOU have to be so picky on every thing I and I mean I say?

Yeah, we know

But in his review he says it's their second time:confused:

well its three time and why do YOU and I mean YOU have to be so picky on every thing I and I mean I say?

OR Do you actually go on cruise? or do you just like to come on here and pick on every one else’s views on their cruises that they go on?

and I am proud to be an australian but when people like you get around and do the tall pope it make me sick to think thats what auatralia has come to.

Hi Thied, don't get upset, it was just that you contradicted yourself which was confusing.

By the way, what is the 'tall pope' that you refer to is it a dance like the 'Vatican Rag'?:confused::confused::D:D

Tall poppy means,:

The Macquarie Dictionary defines Tall Poppy Syndrome (TPS) as 'a desire to diminish in stature those people who have attained excellence'.

Tall poppy means,:

The Macquarie Dictionary defines Tall Poppy Syndrome (TPS) as 'a desire to diminish in stature those people who have attained excellence'.

Yes I know what 'Tall Poppy Syndrome' means but you didn't say that you said Karen was doing something called the 'Tall Pope'. That's why I asked.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you know what your talking about but sometimes we have to guess.

And us Sydneysiders:)

Sam, when you say you have to tell them up front how many days you can book for, can you pick days here & there? In other words, could you book for, say, every 2nd or 3rd day?

Sorry for all the questions, as I said.....too late for me now but at least I'll know for next time;)

Hi Karmac,

I'm actually not too sure on that one.... Everyone seemed to book for the rest of the cruise, but they did ask us when we signed up how long we wanted to sign up for...I'd say you couldn't pick and choose, only coz it would be a lot more effort for the staff to remember which days you are a memeber and which days you aren't...But there were some people who signed up for the first 3 days, and then did the islands and came back to sign up for the rest of the cruise.

Archived