Question about booking rooms

lprime60

Hi everyone, i want to book a cruise for next year but not sure how to go about it, heres the situation. It would be me my husband and daughter and daughter wants to try and find a friend to go. So not being sure if a 4th person can go is it possible to book a room for my daughter alone and add the other person in the future. we dont want all 4 in the same cabin. And if we did book a room for just her would they let us have one person in there

Hi everyone, i want to book a cruise for next year but not sure how to go about it, heres the situation. It would be me my husband and daughter and daughter wants to try and find a friend to go. So not being sure if a 4th person can go is it possible to book a room for my daughter alone and add the other person in the future. we dont want all 4 in the same cabin. And if we did book a room for just her would they let us have one person in there

Sure they will allow one person in a cabin but you still have to pay for two.

If your daughter is a minor, you'll have to book one room in your name and the other in your husband's name. You can switch when you get on board, but for the reservation you have to have an adult in each room.

You can book minor children into a cabin under there own names depending on their age. A 16 year old can be booked into a room up to 3 doors away (from the parents cabin) and an 18 year old can be booked into a room up to 5 doors away without having the parents name on the cabin. No, I don't think you can easily add a second person to a cabin that has only one person in it. And if you can, I don't think you get back any of the single supplement paid when you initially booked the cabin as a single for your daughter. Best is to wait until you have a guarantee on the 2nd child and then book.

You can book minor children into a cabin under there own names depending on their age. A 16 year old can be booked into a room up to 3 doors away (from the parents cabin) and an 18 year old can be booked into a room up to 5 doors away without having the parents name on the cabin.

only if the minor is your own child- a friend, neice or some other relative that is a minor will need some one in the cabin that is over 25

I think you should call your PVP or the Carnival number for your answers to these questions. I do know that you can book under a person's name (for the friend) and change that name or go to single later, if necessary. I have done this before, when a friend backed out and I had to change to another friend a week before the cruise. There will probably be a charge to do this, but I believe it would only be $50 for the name change. My thought is, if you want adjoining cabins, you should go ahead and book now, sort it out later.

thanks everyone, daughter is 24, if we booked a room for 4, say a ov, would the accomadations be comfortable for all four

Our first cruise was on the Sensation- we sailed 5 of us to an inside cabin.

Depending on what class of ship- the newer ones will have the convertible sofa bed in there. (the back comes off and it is made to a bed)

the older ships will have all upper beds in the oceanview cabins.

We used an over the door shoe holder in and outside the bathroom door. It was quite comfortable- the only time we used the cabin was to sleep and dress.

Archived