Countdown.....ONly 5 days til we sail!!!!

Beachlover76

Hey Sharon...mom told me ya'll were going again. Are you going to go on the Magic when it comes to Galveston?? I'm booking with a group on the Dec 4th sailing. Should be a blast. Hope ya'll have a great time on the Triumph. :D

At this point we aren't looking at the Magic. I wish it would do some other itinerary. There are so many choices out of Florida. As you can see from my countdown clocks, we are going on the Miracle in April next year. We are also interested in the Liberty and the Freedom for future cruises.

We have been on the Dream, so we have had a taste of the what the Magic will be. We really enjoyed the Dream. In fact our son, Colin, has decided to go on it again next November. He is booked solo. This time he will be doing the Eastern instead of the Western. Again have a great time on the Conquest.

Sharon

At this point we aren't looking at the Magic. I wish it would do some other itinerary. There are so many choices out of Florida. As you can see from my countdown clocks, we are going on the Miracle in April next year. We are also interested in the Liberty and the Freedom for future cruises.

We have been on the Dream, so we have had a taste of the what the Magic will be. We really enjoyed the Dream. In fact our son, Colin, has decided to go on it again next November. He is booked solo. This time he will be doing the Eastern instead of the Western. Again have a great time on the Conquest.

Sharon

Well I know the ports are the same old ports for the Magic but there's still things I haven't done in those ports and I want to go just to be on the Magic. I don't fly so I'm limited to ports I can drive too. Ya'll have a great time. :D

Archived