Countdown.....ONly 5 days til we sail!!!!

Beachlover76

We are sooooo excited to set sail again on the Conquest. I am taking my dear friends with me.This is our 2nd time on the Conquest. And this time we have an aft balcony on upper deck. All I hope is that Tomas heads on out of the Caribean. Dont want to have to deal with a rocky ride......

Howdy! I too am counting down to boarding The Conquest. This will be my second time on board, sailed her earlier in the summer to Jamaica. I am joing my partner who is already on board doing a three week back to back. I will do a two week back to back. Just got off the Ecstasy Saturday. I do love being at sea! Look for you on board.

Cheers,

George

Bags 90% packed...now I just have to take care of couple little things (my kids) and off we go! I have wonderful neighbours who are taking care of DD and DS while we're away....can hardly wait....4 days!:)

Good friends of ours are on your sailing! If you meet John & Cheryl, give them hugs from us;)

9 days to go!!!!

I have already checked out at work. I should have just taken this week and next completely off.

I hear ya! I'm doin the 5 day dance over here for the Legend and I realized yesterday that trying to get any work done is useless! LOL!:p

HAPPY CRUISING ALL!:D

Happy Dance also..............Today is 4 DAYS until we are off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i wonder if anyone else has plans to hide a little" Happiness" in their belongings??? If you know what I mean. Is anyone else concerned about Tomas?

We have all been talking about it on the roll call! It seems Tomas is not going to impact the areas we are going as of yet, but of course we are talking about a TS and we know anything can happen. I think most have come to the conclusion that as disappointed as we might be to not make our ports, we would be happy going somewhere else if we have to.:)

I'm envious of y'all!!! Taking Conquest in February on the Eastern Caribbean route. Hope one of y'all are planning to write a detailed review with pics! Have FUN!

I'm on this sailing too and will be doing a review with pictures when we get back :D

We are sooooo excited to set sail again on the Conquest. I am taking my dear friends with me.This is our 2nd time on the Conquest. And this time we have an aft balcony on upper deck. All I hope is that Tomas heads on out of the Caribean. Dont want to have to deal with a rocky ride......

Sailing the same day as you, but on the Legend. Looks like Tomas is headed out of the caribbean, which is great news for us. Have a wonderful cruise!

I'm on this sailing too and will be doing a review with pictures when we get back :D

Hi Sara, just thought I'd say have a great cruise. Your mother reminded my husband that you were going this weekend. My son and I are going on the Triumph out of New Orleans the day after you. I know you will enjoy the Conquest again.

Sharon (from Conquest 4/09, our swine flu cruise)

Hi Sara, just thought I'd say have a great cruise. Your mother reminded my husband that you were going this weekend. My son and I are going on the Triumph out of New Orleans the day after you. I know you will enjoy the Conquest again.

Sharon (from Conquest 4/09, our swine flu cruise)

Hey Sharon...mom told me ya'll were going again. Are you going to go on the Magic when it comes to Galveston?? I'm booking with a group on the Dec 4th sailing. Should be a blast. Hope ya'll have a great time on the Triumph. :D

Archived