Reyno tours - Account suspended?

greenscooter

I do know that Reyno will customize a tour for you if there are specific sites you are interested in. Typically, he does tours to two or more of the following as part of a day's tour: Trafalgar Falls, Middleham Falls, the Emerald Pool, Mr Nice Fruit Stand, Titou Gorge, Champagne Reef, a black sand beach, a mineral spa, the Carib Territory.

I would suggest sending him an email and discussing a tour that will take you to the sites you are most interested in visiting. He is very accommodating.

All

I just returned from Dominica where my boyfriend and I had a tour pre-arranged with Reyno. When we got off the ship we waited for an hour for other people to get off the ship to join our tour. (He gave us no specific time- just said to get off the ship as soon as possible, we got off at around 9 am when we were clear to get off at 8). When the others didn't show- they gave us an "abbreviated tour" (took out the hour we waited from our tour time). We then finally started our tour, but about 30 minutes into it we had to turn around and drive around the city in circles trying to meet up with the other people. In addition, I had an e-mail from Reyno saying that he would be providing site passes for everything. When we got to Screw's Sulphur Spa - we were told we had to pay $10 each. I would recommend going with another company or booking through the ship. We met people on our ship after the Dominica stop that had just paid a cab driver $20 to show them around the island and they had a much better time than we did (our tour price was 50 each).

Maybe other people have had a good experience with Reyno, however I just came across this posting when going to write my Reyno tours review and thought it might be helpful to share my experience.

Have fun on your cruise!! We just got home yesterday- wish we could go back!

Archived