bar fridge

rackem22

Don't get too excited tho because the fridge only keeps your beverages "cool". I have never known it to keep the ice "frozen" even when in an ice bucket.

If you want to really chill down soft drink/beer cans, wine or champagne.....call room service and ask them to bring up a champagne ice bucket. It won't fit in the fridge, but it holds more ice than the ice bucket and it taller so it holds a wine or champagne bottle. Each day when your steward fills your ice bucket, ask him to also fill the champagne bucket. That way you always have clean ice to put into drinks (from the bucket) and the champagne bucket to immerse your bottles and cans.

Don't get too excited tho because the fridge only keeps your beverages "cool". I have never known it to keep the ice "frozen" even when in an ice bucket.
On my Crown cruise in September, the ice in the ice bucket in the frig stayed completely frozen from morning until late at night when I was getting ready for bed. That's been the case on most of my Princess cruises; can't say the same for my HAL cruises where it turned to ice water in a matter of a couple of hours.

Archived