obc and inside cabin on the allure

Hey everyone

I am getting ready to book my 3rd cruise on RCL. I have a couple questions.

What is the best way to get an OBC? Every little bit of money can help.

I really want to go on the Allure but the prices are so I can only get an Inside cabin. My last cruise was a balcony on the Sernade of the Seas. I am wondering if I will not be happy with the inside cabin now or will the ship over come that.

Thanks

Google TAs and see if any of them would offer you an obc for booking with them. Make sure there are no hidden penalties for changes or cancellations.

I think an inside is fine. Those prices are brutal in the summer. If you can do off-peak the prices can vary by quite a bit.

Hey everyone

I am getting ready to book my 3rd cruise on RCL. I have a couple questions.

What is the best way to get an OBC? Every little bit of money can help.

I really want to go on the Allure but the prices are so I can only get an Inside cabin. My last cruise was a balcony on the Sernade of the Seas. I am wondering if I will not be happy with the inside cabin now or will the ship over come that.

Thanks

Found some OBC on different internet travel agencies..guess i'm not allowed to list which ones..sooo i guess you'll have to check around online..lmao...I also was looking for a cheaper oasis of the seas cruise and found that april and may were cheaper months to go..check out those months..also it seemed that there is not that much of a price difference between inside and balcony on those ships..

Archived