Does anyone have recent CB Patters for Southern Caribbean?

Loralye

:confused: I just don't get why people need to see the Patters before the cruise! Part of the fun of it for our family is coming back to the cabin each day and seeing the "new" Patter there, so we can read it and see what's in store for the following day!! I think seeing them ahead of time just takes the fun out of it.. I guess some of you are just planners that like to plan each day out minute by minute.. Not for me.. If' I'm on vacation...I want to fly by the seat of my pants...!! Oh well, to each his own right??:D

:confused: I just don't get why people need to see the Patters before the cruise! Part of the fun of it for our family is coming back to the cabin each day and seeing the "new" Patter there, so we can read it and see what's in store for the following day!! I think seeing them ahead of time just takes the fun out of it.. I guess some of you are just planners that like to plan each day out minute by minute.. Not for me.. If' I'm on vacation...I want to fly by the seat of my pants...!! Oh well, to each his own right??:D

I don't think its so much of a need to plan each minute, but if you've never ever been on a cruise before & have no idea what a patter even looks like, its nice to see how its set up and what's included on it. Ha, at first I thought people were talking about "platters"! Its like figuring out what DH, DSIL and CD means. A whole different language in cruising!

I like to plan my speciality dining nites. Whether I plan minute by minute should only be of concern if we were traveling together. So, yes, to each his own:)

@pmck.... Yep, to each his own!

Oh I agree with that...tell me...does the same patter just reprint (for each day of the cruise) over and over? I thought that maybe changes would be made, depending on changes in shows, etc...??? Because, if that's the case, then having last week's Patter wouldn't really help anyway would it!!:)

We're on the Nov 21st sailing - same itinerary as you - can you please tell me what nights were formal nights on this itinerary?

thanks

On the Oct. 31st sailing, the Formal nights were Monday and Friday!!

Oh I agree with that...tell me...does the same patter just reprint (for each day of the cruise) over and over? I thought that maybe changes would be made, depending on changes in shows, etc...??? Because, if that's the case, then having last week's Patter wouldn't really help anyway would it!!:)

It helps with restaurant times, etc. etc. I am trying to find out if Crown Grill is open on embarkation nite and for what times. So.... tell me.... does it really matter if others enjoy reading them prior to their cruise?!!:)

It helps with restaurant times, etc. etc. I am trying to find out if Crown Grill is open on embarkation nite and for what times. So.... tell me.... does it really matter if others enjoy reading them prior to their cruise?!!:)

Nope, I could care less... I just stated my opinion.. I thought that this was what this forum was for!! But I guess everyone is entitled to their 2 cents worth!!:cool:

Archived