Carnival's Chef Table

luvmex

I emailed the steakhouse (David's) on the Pride.

I asked to make reservations for the Chef's Table for both of my Pride cruises and reservations for the steakhouse itself for my Feb cruise. They sent me a reservation confirmation the next day.

I'm confirmed for the Chef's Table for my Dec and my Feb cruise and for David's in Feb. It was pretty simple.

Mach, I followed those directions, but never heard a peep from anyone about the dinner.

I leave on the 27th, and will be keeping my fingers crossed that there is still space when we board so I can sign up. We really really want to do the chef's table!

Mach, I followed those directions, but never heard a peep from anyone about the dinner.

I leave on the 27th, and will be keeping my fingers crossed that there is still space when we board so I can sign up. We really really want to do the chef's table!

Which ship?

:)

I, also, tried to reserve for our recent Destiny cruise, twice even, and never got a response. But, we approached the MD after boarding and got a spot. Just go to where the aMD is for table changes after 1 PM on boarding day & make your reservation.

I sent a request following instructions per the blog over a week ago and have not heard anything. I was hoping the no response was because of the Splendor and am hoping to get a reply this week.

How do you email the steakhouse??

John had no internet access until the ship neared San Diego on Thursday so I suspect that's the issue.

1) Do the shorter cruises have a Chef's Table?

2) Is there an age limit?

Sometimes it is easier to ask on a shorter thread then to read through a longer one.

Yep... it's available on the shorter cruises...

Nope... there's no age limited but please consider that it's pretty much three hour event and might really test the attention span of a younger cruiser.

On the Spirit it was in the disco -- It was a very nice experience -- and was among the best money we've ever spent on a ship.

We're trying to talk some friends into going with us on the Spirit in March. We wouldn't do it again with just us, but if our friends join us, sign us up! It was great!

I sent a request following instructions per the blog over a week ago and have not heard anything. I was hoping the no response was because of the Splendor and am hoping to get a reply this week.

How do you email the steakhouse??

Prides address is : prsteakhouse@carnival.com

Dream is: drsteakhouse@carnival.com

Archived