lumber jack and saxman village tour?

xcomet

we have booked ncl star and tour times arent posted yet. we only have from 6am to depart 130pm,doesnt look like enough time to do both. any suggestions to see lumber show in another city,or do you know if there is enough time to do both or on our own? thanks

we have booked ncl star and tour times arent posted yet. we only have from 6am to depart 130pm,doesnt look like enough time to do both. any suggestions to see lumber show in another city,or do you know if there is enough time to do both or on our own? thanks

Hi!

How about doing one or both independently? We have not attended it, but I think you can actually see the Lumberjack venue from the ship when you dock. I would check out the show times and perhaps go to Saxman Village first (I really enjoyed it). Then perhaps you can go to the Lumberjack Show on your own and then walk back to the ship. Just an idea if you really want to hit both.

Have a great cruise!

Asking the same question about the sme thing. Will there be Lumberjack show during my trip May 7th? It seem I've book the wrong time of year for most events and sights for Alaska. But I know I'll still have a wonderful time.

Should we wait and book our tour to the Saxman Village directly with the dock

visitor center? Does anyone know how much it is and how long it is? We are trying to decide if we should do that first then the lumberjack show or see the show at 9am and then tour the Saxman village after. The only other two times to see the show would be at 11:30am and 1PM. Personally, I think the 11:30 is too mid day and breaks things up. I'm thinking we should get the show out of the way first and then do the tour but I'd like some opinions from those that have experienced these attractions. Thanks.

Are you sure you wouldn't rather take a flight plane adventure to the Misty Fjords instead. The lumberjack show doesn't seem like it would be that interesting. I saw the place where the show is held. wE took a flight plane who flew us over the saxman village from the air. It was very cool.

Should we wait and book our tour to the Saxman Village directly with the dock

visitor center? Does anyone know how much it is and how long it is? We are trying to decide if we should do that first then the lumberjack show or see the show at 9am and then tour the Saxman village after. The only other two times to see the show would be at 11:30am and 1PM. Personally, I think the 11:30 is too mid day and breaks things up. I'm thinking we should get the show out of the way first and then do the tour but I'd like some opinions from those that have experienced these attractions. Thanks.

Book the show you want, then easy to pick up a tour at the dock visitor center for Saxman.

Archived