Carnival cruise rewards certificate?

CanadianTwosome

I'm considering a couple of Carnival cruises for our holiday trip next year, and I'm wondering if they have a program like NCL's Cruise Rewards Certificates. On NCL, a passenger can purchase a certificate, for $250, and receive a $100 OBC, so in effect getting $100 off their deposit on their next NCL cruise - and they are transferrable, so you can pick one up for a friend or as a gift. We've got friends cruising Carnival in the spring, so if such a program exists, I thought we might split the difference with them. :)

Can anyone tell me if Carnival has something similar, and if so is it transferrable?

Thanks!

If I remember correctly, if you book your next cruise onboard, your friends also get 'companion certificates' they can use for the same cruise you book.

I plan on doing this for my 25th Anniversary cruise..I am going to book onboard and give the companion certs to my maid of honor and her husband, who will be with us as we renew our vows onboard!

So where do you purchase these certificates at on the ship? Are they available during the entire cruise or just as "specials"? I usually book through a online TA and sometimes book the early savers rate can they be used on that rate class? Also if you book your next cruise on a "sale" through the TA where you get shipboard credit, does that have any effect on the shipboard credit you receive at the time of booking your cruise? Thanks!

They are sold at different locations on different ships and are available only during certain hours. See the daily schedule for info. They are not used when booking a cruise. You send them in after the cruise is booked so it doesn't matter what fare you received (early saver, past guest, etc.).

Archived