Oasis - outlets in stateroom

Crewzer33

Can someone tell me how many outlets are in a standard stateroom. I know there are two under the desk, but not sure about by the beds. (not concerned about the bathroom)

Also, are extension cords allowed? or just power cords? (or neither....)

THANKS!

None by the beds. RCCL is supplying me with an extension cord for my CPAP machine, to connect to the desk area. I have always brought my own as well, and never had a problem.

Not true. In our Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis in addition to the two pronged outlet under the desk there was the same type outlet behind the bed, where the phone connected. I didn't know about it until the 2nd day when my daughter told me where it was. You actually have to pull the bed out from the wall to access it.

I never heard about that extra outlet during my research about Oasis and it was funny that it was my daughter who found it.

Can someone tell me how many outlets are in a standard stateroom. I know there are two under the desk, but not sure about by the beds. (not concerned about the bathroom)

Also, are extension cords allowed? or just power cords? (or neither....)

THANKS!

Here is a picture of the outlets under the vanity on Oasis

http://scarlas.com/oasis2010/large/0353.jpg

I didnt look for the one near the bed.

Lots of cabin photos here:

http://scarlas.com/oasis2010/

You will find this card in your Cabin...

Note that if you turn off the master switch when you leave it also turns of your A/C!

They should affix that notice on the wall, somehow. I know I've mentioned this before and was met with some skepticism, but this card was not in our stateroom. It certainly would have been helpful to know this info. :)

Not true. In our Boardwalk Balcony on Oasis in addition to the two pronged outlet under the desk there was the same type outlet behind the bed, where the phone connected. I didn't know about it until the 2nd day when my daughter told me where it was. You actually have to pull the bed out from the wall to access it.

I never heard about that extra outlet during my research about Oasis and it was funny that it was my daughter who found it.

Good to know. Thanks. That will be a big help keeping the cords out of the way. Someone should really tell the RCCL Special Needs area!

Archived