More Spirit Questions

alwalaska

When you walk around the front of the promenade deck on the Spirit, are there holes to look through or is it completely enclosed?

I saw some pictures of a location on the ship where they have maps and information about the ship and the itinerary. Where is this?

Are there any really nice, must see places on the ship?

If I want to avoid the noise and crowds on the pool deck (and I have an interior cabin) where is the best place to watch sail away and our cruise down the river?

Nice view from Galaxy of the Stars on Deck 12 to watch the sail away where there are also computer screens near an old fashioned wheel which will show your location.

The bow of the promenade deck is completely enclosed, you can't see out.

when we cruised, it was dark going down the mississippi. all we could see were the lights of a few houses here and there.

desk 13, above the pool, forward...where the helo pad is. nice open area.

but the lounge is the most comfortable place to sit and watch. quiet when they don't have something going on in there.

the ship maps are near each elevator. with each level marked and important places names. you can get a little folded map, usually there is one in your cabin, if not ask at the customer service desk.

to see the history of the ship, go to galaxy of the star lounge and up near the front area...go down the steps.:)

When you walk around the front of the promenade deck on the Spirit, are there holes to look through or is it completely enclosed?

I saw some pictures of a location on the ship where they have maps and information about the ship and the itinerary. Where is this?

Are there any really nice, must see places on the ship?

If I want to avoid the noise and crowds on the pool deck (and I have an interior cabin) where is the best place to watch sail away and our cruise down the river?[/quote

The outside promenade deck is a great location for walking and relaxing in a deck chair. Most times very quiet and enjoyable. The front of the promenade is enclosed but the rest is open.

Archived