photo presentation of my Trans Atlantic Star Clipper Crossing Las Palmas - St

hsb248

Greetings All;

Still sailing the high seas in my mind from my awesome TA Crossing Las Palmas - St Maarten :) One of the best if not the best vacation of my entire life.

Review of sailing will be up soon I hope.

Now available for your viewing pleasure photo presentation of my Trans Atlantic Star Clipper Crossing Las Palmas, Spain - St Maarten 2010 Vacation.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/qt6eW4qi

Enjoy - Hugh

PS: Any of you who were on the cruise with me say hello.

Hugh,

We just did the TA on the Royal from Lisbon to Barbados (Oct/Nov)--a great trip too. We will be on the Star Clipper from Barbados through the Panama Canal next month. Thank you so much for your fun picture show!! :p

Travelinguy,

Will try to get some time to put together a trip report during the holidays.

Will put it under Royal Clipper. If you can, try do spend a few days in Lisbon before the adventure. We did three nights--that was good for just around the city and Belem. The Starclippers beat everyone for flight costs.

Greetings All;

Still sailing the high seas in my mind from my awesome TA Crossing Las Palmas - St Maarten :) One of the best if not the best vacation of my entire life.

Review of sailing will be up soon I hope.

Now available for your viewing pleasure photo presentation of my Trans Atlantic Star Clipper Crossing Las Palmas, Spain - St Maarten 2010 Vacation.

http://www.photoshow.com/watch/qt6eW4qi

Enjoy - Hugh

PS: Any of you who were on the cruise with me say hello.

Thanks so much for the show! I do miss sailing now that winter is upon us and my recent Barbados to Panama trip is fading from my memory. I'll have to get workng on my own photoshow soon to bring it all back to me.

Thanks for the info Cluso. I am going to be in Europe for about 2 weeks prior to embarking and I was planning on a few days in Lisbon anyways.

I am going to travel light around Europe and I will need to buy some dressier clothes for the Royal Clipper in Lisbon.

I will look forward to reading your trip report when you get a chance.

Archived