Airline booking through Princess

shark5

Booked my trip using a TA. Leaving on the Ruby 3/27 - 4/3 out of Fort Lauderdale.

So if I book my airline through Princess, and I don't make the plane, what happens? and secondarily, If the plane leaves at 11:45AM from FLL, will I have enough time to make it to the airport..

Also, does anyone know if transfers are included when booking with princess?

Thanks

sharkman

According to Princess's new policy, if your Princess booked inbound flight is delayed and that causes you to miss your cruise departure, Princess will get you to the next port at their expense. Note that scenario is NOT the same as you missing the plane in the first place, which is the question you asked. In that case, you have to catch up to the cruise on your own dime, and hope that your insurance will cover part of it.

11:45 out of FLL is usually easy to make.

Transfers are in addition to the flights and can be booked separately.

1st response is pretty spot on, but as far as a transfer from airport to ship and visa versa... you will come out cheaper using a taxi and much quicker than cruiseline transfers.

11:45 flight is soooooo doable out of FLL.

Have a great cruise:cool:

On a side note.... have you priced out air on your own ??? You may come out better in costs.

If your flight to FLL from home is either direct (stops along way, but no plane change) or non-stop, Princess will get you to the next port to catch the ship. If you have one or more connecting flights, and a flight is late causing you to miss a connection and thus the ship, Princess will get you to the next port to catch the ship.

If however, you do not get to the original airport on time and miss the ship, Princess will not be liable.

Archived