CD Richard Joseph - comments?

spyro1952

We second Richard as the best CD and also master of trivia contests.

Karen, How's the knee doing from mishap in Sydney????? WAVTAM Wayne/Trudy.

Thanks for asking. My knee is almost perfect now. It took almost a yr to the date of fall for it to heal. I'm back at the gym and full time at work. I find it only bothers me if I'm doing a lot of twisting and turning. Where are you guys off to next??? We dont' have anything planned until next Aug and we're going on a 12 day British Isle cruise on the Crown.

Just got our 14 day pre-cruise email for IP sailing 12/30. Has anyone sailed with CD Richard Josephs? Comments appreciated! :D

We were just on the Sapphire Princess with him and he was one of the best CDs we have had. He really interacted with the passengers. He didn't do any performing like some of them do. His staff worked very well together too. On his Wake Show he asked some very interesting trivia questions and he gave out good prizes. Loved his brain-buster trivia!

We were just on the Sapphire Princess with him and he was one of the best CDs we have had. He really interacted with the passengers. He didn't do any performing like some of them do. His staff worked very well together too. On his Wake Show he asked some very interesting trivia questions and he gave out good prizes. Loved his brain-buster trivia!

I agree Richard's Wake shows are good and the questions are good and prizes are also good compared to others. We did have an interesting reward on our April 2010 Star Princess cruise. I was able to be picked as winner on several days and on the last day was picked as winner for both questions. Richard said I would get an enchanced prized, so what happened, nothing showed up. No biggie to me, but come August and we are on the Emerald and the CD is Maraschall (not sure of spelling) who was the Asst. CD on the Star. So one night we were talking and I mentioned it to him jokingly. Of course he jokingly put the blame on Richard. The last night of the cruise a couple of princess hats show up in our room from Maraschall. I saw him a little later and he laughed and said we can stilll blame Richard. So now if what I read above Richard may be on the Island on Oct. 20 so I should be able to let him know Maraschall tool care of his oversight. :)

Archived