Another "early saver" success story!

layditx1

I haven't been checking too often for price drops, seems like every time I checked the price was up instead of down! Well, I just happened to check yesterday morning, and the price had dropped $40! Sent in the form, got an email apparently yesterday sometime (I didn't check it til this morning) telling me we had been approved! So excited:D:D:D!!!! Final payment due next week, so that's $80 off!

Merry Christmas to me and my wonderful daughter!!!!

Keep checking especially as you get within 2 weeks of sail. Booked ES 3 times and have gotten good OBC each time....

dont understand why i cant get obc, ours droped 20 a piece and we sail jan 31st. they would not budge

I haven't been checking too often for price drops, seems like every time I checked the price was up instead of down! Well, I just happened to check yesterday morning, and the price had dropped $40! Sent in the form, got an email apparently yesterday sometime (I didn't check it til this morning) telling me we had been approved! So excited:D:D:D!!!! Final payment due next week, so that's $80 off!

Merry Christmas to me and my wonderful daughter!!!!

Do you have a link to this form that you filled out?

Sorry to hijack but I just noticed that my category is sold out on my 2/20/11 cruise. should I stop checking or could something open up and the price still go down?

Check still since some of your category may be upsold to other cabins and your catgory may show up again.

After seeing another post, I checked Carnival's website and found a past guest rate for our cruise, filled out the early saver form, and whall-la...within 12 hours I received an email stating we were discounted that $20! While not a lot of money, it is 4 drinks!!!:)

Archived