Pool Towels

shark5

Can someone tell me about the towel policy on the Ruby? I remember on Celebrity there were clean towels available at all times at the pool and they didn't require any room information. You just took as many as you needed and threw them into a bin when you were done. On Carnival, they asked for your cabin number and noted on paper how many towels you took and crossed your name off when you returned the towels. I think that you also had towels in your cabin that you took on shore excursions but you would be charged if they weren't there when you finished your cruise.

thanks

sharkman

Towels are provided daily in you cabin. There was no notice about being charged if towels were not returned, and on some islands there was a bin at the embarkation door for used towels--maybe it was only on Princess Cays?

I didn't see any place on the Lido deck to pick up, extra towels, though; I think you'd need to ask your steward for more.

We have picked up extra blue and white striped towels at the pool. Sometimes they don't have any and I have just asked. It took a bit, but they brought more out. I have never been counted for my towels, but I do believe in returning them.

Archived