Destiny Review :)

swimmom32

Wow is all I can say Everyone.....Ok Here goes: WE had a BLAST!!!

We boarded Saturday the Destiny. We arrived and checked our bags curbside and proceeded into security. The Whole Embarkation took us 15 minutes and we were on this beautiful Ship by 11:45.

After the Kids going OMG WOW this is awesome we figured we would have lunch up on the Lido deck. Yes the lines were long but not Unbearable. Not only were we able to check into our rooms at 1:30 they were spotless as was the ship.

Our Bags arrived in our room at 3:15.

Rooms: We had an interior Room with the Bunk Beds OMG we could not believe how BIG they were...

We were busy all the time...The Entertainment was excellent . We loved the shows even the Kids

the Kids decided not to attend the Camp/Teen Club and either way had so much fun.....

Food: Excellent and Much better than NCL...and for Captains Night Our son ate 14 Lobster Tails...

Jamaica We left the ship and took a tour thru Maxi Tours Mr Durant was our Driver we had a bus full and we only spent 80 bucks for all 4 of us and then some tips and so glad we didnt do it thru Carnival for that one..We went driving thru the Rain Forest and then they took us "downtown Ochos Rios" and surprisingly very nice for Jamaica..Our tour guide was great she took us into the stores and we got such a bargin on the shirts: 7 Shirts for 25.00

Cayman Islands: We went to Turtles, Turtles and More Turtles thru Carnival and then we saw alot of the Island then went to "Margaritaville" for Lunch and WOW it was delicious the service was fantastic as well as our "DRINKS"

We then walked around a little bit and then boarded the Tender and went back to the ship...

Wed Night: Great Show, Great Food

I will say there was a sewer smell" the 1st 3 days and it was only in one part of the ship however it really wasn't a big deal...I will Tell you the Service was Impeccable and the Staff WOW...Very Impressed....

Overall We had the Best Time and have decided to book another Carnival Thinking about the Liberty next...

Definately will be sailing on the Destiny Again!!!!!!!

Dembarkation: Fantastic 15 Minutes we were at our Car at the Port of Miami and driving home....

I do if I can figure out a way to upload them..rofl....

Easiest way is to put them on Photobucket. Then copy the IMG code (just click it and it will copy)

Then "paste it" into the post here. No need to click any of the buttons, just paste the code.

Archived