Menu/dining schedule

sprite

Hello all - getting ready to board Liberty for the Eastern Caribbean and would like to know if there are any links with the current main dining room menus and/or Daily Compass. I can only find old links or other itineraries.

Trying to figure the best time to schedule our night or two at Chops and don't want to miss some of my favorites in the main dining room.

Thanks!

Hello all - getting ready to board Liberty for the Eastern Caribbean and would like to know if there are any links with the current main dining room menus and/or Daily Compass. I can only find old links or other itineraries.

Trying to figure the best time to schedule our night or two at Chops and don't want to miss some of my favorites in the main dining room.

Thanks!

I am looking for current Voyager menus; so far, no luck....GL though!

I don't know if this will help you, but on the ships with two or three tiers of MDR, the dinner menu is usually posted by noon time outside of the dining room entrances on the top tiers. The main, lower tier is the one used for lunch, so it will post the lunch menu.

We've checked the upper tiers for the dinner menu to see if we wanted to do the MDR or specialty.

I doubt they have change the menus in the last 6 years...

Well that is not entirely true....

The menu's have had some items added, and some taken away. I was pleasantly surprised on my Freedom cruise to see some new entrees :)

Formal nights on Liberty Eastern are Monday and Thursday. I tried to get menus, but they weren't available in our suite as advertised here. (There seemed to be a lot of miscommunication about what was available from room service for suites -- the room service kitchen claimed to have no knowledge of the "Suite" menu in our cabin for breakfast items, etc. It's a mess that my dad is still in the process of addressing. Oana, the concierge, was working on it as well, but with Mario on vacation, she was spread thin trying to cover both the Concierge and Diamond lounges/passengers the week we were there.

Archived