Feb 20 sailing on the Solstice

chrismo

We are interested at looking some shore excursions on the above cruise, but there is no information available as of yet. I have tried to download the information regarding my sailing as well as trying to do an actually booking and nothing. I find this odd. Anyone else experiencing this?

Have not experienced the problem you're having but just wanted to recommend the Seguay tour in St. Maartin, if it is on your itinerary. We had a fabulous time riding along the boardwalk and seeing the sights. We were on the Solstice over Christmas and had a wonderful time. Enjoy your cruise - whatever excursions you choose!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the same 2/20 Solstice cruise with you...

You're right, the excursions aren't available for booking. They WERE. I looked at them yesterday. But I just checked again and got this message:

"There is no Shore & Land Excursions information for this itinerary at this time. Please visit our web site closer to your sail date."

Keep checking back... maybe they're just updating the info.

chrismo ~ check out the roll call for your cruise. Here's a link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1193051 You'll find others on your sailing and you can chat about shore excursions with them. If you can't find the excursions on Celebrity's website tomorrow, call them and ask. Here's the number for assistance with website trouble: 888-722-5941.

ENJOY your cruise!

Hi,

We went on a great snorkeling trip in St Thomas, Booked it through Celebrity online and had a great time.

The name of it is Turtle Cove excursion.

The boat takes you to Buck Island and once there you snorkel with Turtles and we saw sting rays etc.

Would recommend it.

Archived