INSIGNIA to be long-term chartered to Hapag-Lloyd

eroller

I agree with wripro - that is the case with Silversea as well (smaller vs larger), but both excellent.

I am really looking forward to the Marina with larger cabins but especially larger BATHROOMS/SHOWERS, as well as more dining options.

I believe and hope that the special Oceania atmosphere and ambience will continue as well on the larger ships. There is no reason to believe otherwise.

In the end, O fans will have more choices - small ships and larger ships.

Win - win, IMO.

I haven't had the time yet to read through the entire thread here, but I just got off Insignia three days ago and wanted to say that I had a terrific experience both with the cruise itself and the staff. The staff was all together wonderful and the service superb. I cruised Azamara two months ago, and that is an altogether different story. Insignia seemed to have fewer staff members than Azamara, but the quality of service they delivered far exceeded that of Azamara. I posted one comment on the mid-cruise comment card about breakfast service and the restaurant manager spent three days trying to track me down to discuss it. The food was also terrific. So, this is a long-winded way of saying "don't worry". You will have a great time on Insignia. There were so many great staff members, that my travelling companions spent a page listing them all in their review.

Archived