Giovanni's Table: lunch vs. dinner

Fenten

Is the menu different (less choices) for lunch at Giovanni's Table versus dinner at Giovanni's Table? There is a $5 cost difference and just wondering if you would get the same selection at lunch as dinner and therefore save a few bucks.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...

I have had dinner at Giovanni's twice and once for lunch. I much preferred my lunch experience. More attentive service and a more quiet dining experience cause it was not packed. I just found it a more relaxing meal and loved the lasagna.:)

On Allure in Sept I will do the lunch.

Thanks emmy :)

I might go with lunch...although is there anything different between the lunch and dinner menu?

One of the reasons I decided to try lunch was the raves about the lasagna which is not on the dinner menu. I have read that people can ask for it though. It was good.

Desserts are the same and a reduced appetizer and main course. Here is a link to both the menus. I am thinking they are still pretty much the same as when this was first posted.

http://www.cruisecritic.com/articles.cfm?ID=928

Emmy, I'm with you...the lasagna was DELICIOUS! Probably the best lasagna I ever had. We chose lunch because we have never been to Giovanni's so I wanted to 'test the waters' first. I would do dinner for sure. Only it sounds like no lasagna is served at dinner time. :-(

• 11 months later...

My husband and I had lunch at Giovanni's Table on Allure. The food was fantastic!

The nice thing about going at lunch is that it is not that busy so we almost had the restaurant to ourselves.

We had the Antipasti per due (hubby's fav), a lasagne(to share) and we both had sole for our main meal. I have to say that this was the BEST fish we had our entire time on the Allure. The lemon sauce was perfect and the sole just melted in your mouth. It was superb! We each had a dessert which was served in a shot glass size portion and that was the perfect amount.

Great restaurant and great service. Great Job Allure!

Archived