Question on age restrictions on RCCL tours.

CleoSushi

Hi all, hope you are all well.

My DH and I are looking at some excursions for our cruise. We are traveling with our DS who will b 2 1/2 yrs old at the time of sailing. I have noticed that some excursions have an age restriction, for example an excursion to a beach in St John. How strict are those excursions? I don't want to put my DS in danger but was wondering if its just a beach tour, why such restrictions. Thank you all!

If there is an age restriction it will be listed. That said, you will find, like with cruise fare, some excursions also have no child price. When there is an age restriction they pretty much enforce it. No lying about age because it is in the rez info (DOB).

It can get pretty expensive on some of the tours to take along a 2.5y/o.

I assume you are docking in St. Thomas, and then taking a ferry over to St. John. This can be done yourself. We rented a jeep in St. Thomas (family of four, with two kids) and did this on our own. Just be real careful on when the ferries come back, so you don't miss it! St. John is absolutely wonderful. You can also drive the jeep around the island on your own, making for a nice adventure!

I assume you are docking in St. Thomas, and then taking a ferry over to St. John. This can be done yourself. We rented a jeep in St. Thomas (family of four, with two kids) and did this on our own. Just be real careful on when the ferries come back, so you don't miss it! St. John is absolutely wonderful. You can also drive the jeep around the island on your own, making for a nice adventure!

thanks so much. Yes i was concerned about going to St Johns. I thought that mayb the transportation would be too much for such a little guy. Thanks again, can't wait.....i hear only great things about that beautiful island:D

Archived