A few questions

jaxstiles

I know I've seen posts about these questions before so pls. bear with me.

Okay, any help would be greatly appreciated.

1) Where do we sign- up for the Steakhouse demonstrations? I know it's free but do u have to signup for it? Also what day is it usually held.

2) What days are the past guest and farewell parties that are not really advertised?? Want to make notes of those days so we don't miss them! ;)

3) Which nights are formal nights? Sailing on the Dream in May. Want to make reservations for the Steakhouse dinner but don't want to miss the other formal nights.

4)How much in advance should I book reservations in Port Canaveral for park/cruise hotels? And is the Radisson the best one in everyones opinion?

Thanks to all who take the time to answer!

You will get a invite to the past guest party. Farewell party is last sea day at 5 pm.

Iv never seen a steakhouse demo. I think a year ago I did see a cooking demo in the atrium, is that it?

Thanks Fire,

I read on here about the demo but have no other details and now cannot find the OP's. :confused:

Hopefully somebody will give me some insight on this...I do have some time..though. Lol

The cooking demo on the Pride in Dec was in the steakhouse on a sea day I think..anyway, it wasn't something you signed up for...it was listed in the Funtimes on the daily schedule and you just showed up...it was great too!

The cooking demo on the Pride in Dec was in the steakhouse on a sea day I think..anyway, it wasn't something you signed up for...it was listed in the Funtimes on the daily schedule and you just showed up...it was great too!

Thx rrraydon,

I'm glad u could clarify that for me. I was going nuts trying to find the original post.

Some of the members in our group would definitely get a kick out of that. Me too!

Even better that it's free. Lol

I will be on the lookout for it in the funtimes. Thanks!

Archived