Equinox Restaurants

packedandready

I've read about the different dining options on many different threads but can't seem to find a list together and with so many ships it's confusing. Celebrity's website isn't clear either. So, my question is, what are all the eatting options on Equinox, what type of food do they serve and which has a fee? Thanks

From the Celebrity website:

The Silhouette Dining Room

The magnificent and luxurious main dining room of Celebrity Equinox. With a two-story glass wine tower and dazzling chandeliers, this quintessential dining area has a decidedly Hollywood aura. Serving savory World & Continental cuisine, complete with Celebrity's famed European-style service. (No fee)

Murano Restaurant

Prepare to indulge in a savory multi-course meal featuring a blend of Classic and Modern continental cuisines. A superb wine list accentuates your experience. (Fee charged)

Tuscan Grille Restaurant

The ultimate grill experience at sea is what you'll find at Tuscan Grille, our sophisticated steakhouse and specialty restaurant. Savor fine Italian wines and panoramic views along with your Caesar salad, made tableside. (Fee charged)

Silk Harvest Restaurant

Enjoy the cuisines of Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, China and India, served family-style, with built-in lazy-Susans and small plates perfect for sharing. (Fee charged)

Blu Restaurant

This specialty restaurant is the exclusive dining venue for all AquaClassSM guests, serving healthy fare in a sophisticated and soothing atmosphere. (No fee for those in AQ. Guests in suites may eat there based upon availability, not sure if they are charged a fee)

Add to that list:

Oceanview Cafe (the buffet)--free

Mast Grill (burgers/hotdogs/nachos)--free

Aqua Spa Cafe--(lighter/healthier/ made to order) --free

Bistro on 5 (crepes/paninis/salads)--$5

Cafe al Bacio (specialty coffees/teas/pastries)--pastries are free

Gelateria--charge ($3?)

Do try the Equinox specialty restaurants. We loved them all and can't wait for our March cruise to enjoy them again.

In Murano you'll find the same type of excellent "fancy" cuisine as in the spec. restaurants on the Millennium class ships. I had a filet and it was wonderful. Cost is $35.

I love sweets but I'm so full by the time time I've eaten a bite of my dessert, and then they arrive with a little silver tray of teeny sweets -- we always take those back to the room!

Tuscan Grille was my favorite- starts with a large lovely tray of antipasto and a large selection of fabulous breads. It seemed like most entrees came with an additional side of choice of pasta. Desserts arrived on a tray - samplings of 5 or 6 in small cups. Ambiance there was great. $30

Silk Harvest -- great sushi and appetizers, soup, and the usual very good Asian cuisine. $25

Bistro on 5 - well worth the $5 for the sandwiches, crepes, etc. We ate lunch there at least 3 times on our last cruise.

We haven't been to Blu but with our suite we get to go this cruise and we plan to do that.

Archived