Don't touch my junk!!!

Flynlo

For only $10 more, you can get the model with the built in "Sipper straw"! Then you can enjoy while you're walking around the terminal, sitting in the waiting area, or even standing in line for screening!

(Disclaimer: Reductions in the figure enhancement may be caused by use of the "Sipper Straw")

i want that! I believe its such a hassle to use your hands when drinking!

some people on this thread take themselves WAY to seriously, who cares if someone tries to smuggle on alcohol and break the "rules". Is it hurting you or your experience in some way? If they want to do it, it's their risk to take. Live and let Live! Oh yea...and i am a risk taker ;)

Might be funny to smuggle something in that's allowed that would be found in a pat down. Like a pair of socks.

I think so. There I would be with my smuggled bottle getting a pat down.

Security: Lady this water can be carried on board

Me: Really? Thanks for that information sir!

Security: You are cleared and you may board.

Me: I have other stuff hidden. I demand that you pat me down again! Can't be too safe.

Reminds me of a young man I arrested some years ago. When I patted him down before putting him in my patrol car, I felt something VERY LARGE running along his thigh. I mean it felt like about two-three inches thick and a foot long. I had him drop his pants and the kid had a salami taped to the inside of his leg. When I asked him why he would do that, he said it was to impress the girls. So let this be a warning to the ladies. It might just be a stick of salami.

Oh man, been there, done that. We had a rather large woman go to a grocery store and shove a large ham between her legs. The store caught her when she was leaving the store. In the doorway, the ham dropped to the door mat... When we got there, not a single employee had the nerve to move that ham!!! We just kicked it out of the way and left it for the store...

BTW, I'm so jealous of every RETIRED cop on this board. I've still got about 3-4 years to go, and time is slowing down the closer it gets!

You are breaking the CCL contract by trying to smuggle booze. CCL could enforce this and it would be perfectly within the company's legal rights and refuse passage without refund to anyone caught trying to smuggle booze. CCL makes alot of money off it's liquor on board sales and smuggling affects that. If you want to smuggle do it, but the risks may increase in the future.

Sorry, CCL has no right to touch ANYONE where they don't wish to be touched.

Depends on who made the rule and why. If a theater has a no seat saving rule and your GF goes to the bathroom as you go in to grab a seat will you break the rule and save her a seat next to you or if someone comes along will you stick to your rigid "must not break the rules" mentality and leave her to find a seat on her own?

As a gentleman, I would wait by the restroom until she was finished and then we would enter the theater together.

Assault isn't breaking the law?

While assault was also illegal back in the 70s, pulling a girl's hair on the playground was not considered assault back then, nor should it be now. Cheesy lawyers can be thanked for making people actually believe that this would be a trial offense. It was however a violation of the school rules, even back in my day.

And some people aren't sheep.

So only people that are sheep follow the rules/laws? Glad you weren't in the military, probably would have gotten your whole flight killed when you ignored the tag saying "Don't pull this pin!".

Laws must be passed through due process in order to take effect. Rules are arbitrary and can be imposed by someone's whim. I don't choose to be at the mercy of someone's whim everywhere I go. YMMV

If you don't want to be at Carnival's whim, don't cruise on Carnival, spend your money elsewhere that has no rules. And good luck finding such a place. There are rules and regulations everywhere you go.....school, library, airplanes, timeshares, gas stations, your Mom's house, everywhere! Life would be chaos without rules and regulations and nothing could function.

Sorry, CCL has no right to touch ANYONE where they don't wish to be touched.

They do if you want to board THEIR ship. You have the right to turn around and walk away forfeiting your cabin if you CHOOSE not to have the pat down. This is like saying TSA has no right to touch ANYONE, they will prove to you that they not only have the right, they will do it against your will if they think you are a threat!

While assault was also illegal back in the 70s, pulling a girl's hair on the playground was not considered assault back then, nor should it be now.

Actually it was battery, and is today. Whether they prosecuted it or let your parents handle it doesn't change anything.

So only people that are sheep follow the rules/laws?

Please stop tying the two together. Laws and rules are not the same thing, as has already been explained to you.

If you don't want to be at Carnival's whim, don't cruise on Carnival, spend your money elsewhere that has no rules. And good luck finding such a place. There are rules and regulations everywhere you go.....school, library, airplanes, timeshares, gas stations, your Mom's house, everywhere! Life would be chaos without rules and regulations and nothing could function.

And the sheep that follow every rule to the letter are so exciting to be around all the time.

They do if you want to board THEIR ship. You have the right to turn around and walk away forfeiting your cabin if you CHOOSE not to have the pat down. This is like saying TSA has no right to touch ANYONE, they will prove to you that they not only have the right, they will do it against your will if they think you are a threat!

Absolutely NOT! A policeman would be called within minutes of any attempt.

False. People giving up their rights are the reason we even have to deal with this crap.

When I travel I carry a copy of the TSA regs, and have always won when they challenge me. As soon as one tries to touch me against my will I yell for a LEO, who straightens out the TSA thugs.

False. People giving up their rights are the reason we even have to deal with this crap.

When I travel I carry a copy of the TSA regs, and have always won when they challenge me. As soon as one tries to touch me against my will I yell for a LEO, who straightens out the TSA thugs.

I could see your outrage better if you were being given a colonoscopy. Pat down outrage after that seems like having a heart transplant and crying over a hangnail.

:D

Archived