Don't touch my junk!!!

Flynlo

Actually, Dee, stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve latex. If a person swallowed some balloons of hootch before boarding, that person could be in a serious state of hurt depending on how many he choked down.

I'm sorry, I was being sarcastic and making a joke. I wasn't serious and truly meant no harm.

Reminds me of a young man I arrested some years ago. When I patted him down before putting him in my patrol car, I felt something VERY LARGE running along his thigh. I mean it felt like about two-three inches thick and a foot long. I had him drop his pants and the kid had a salami taped to the inside of his leg. When I asked him why he would do that, he said it was to impress the girls. So let this be a warning to the ladies. It might just be a stick of salami.

:eek:

What was the expiration date?

I'm sorry, I was being sarcastic and making a joke. I wasn't serious and truly meant no harm.

Hey, no worries. My wife tells me I'm still a cop years after retirement because I have a difficult time distinguishing between serious and sarcasm. It's in the blood and never leaves. That said, I'm already going into cruise mode. February 27, Carnival Legend. Of course, who knows if we'll be stopping in Belize. Personally I really don't care.

:eek:

What was the expiration date?

Pete, I didn't examine it that closely. Turned out that the kid also had a couple ounces of black tar on his person so he got a one way ticket to the greybar hotel. I left it to the jailer who had to strip search the kid to check on the expiration date. Needless to say, I passed on a sample.

Do you eat fried shrimp once you cook em? :rolleyes:

I didn't know cooking fried shrimp in my own home was a violation of Carnival's rules? Must reread them. I do know that smuggling alcohol on board ship IS a violation of their rules. So tell me how in your infinite wisdom you statement means diddly squat???

You smuggle booze on because they charge way too much for it on board. Not to mention if you buy a drink on board, according to Carnivals web site, they charge you an automatic 15%. Um, no thanks. I'll stick to bringing on my own Captain thanks.

You smuggle booze on because they charge way too much for it on board. Not to mention if you buy a drink on board, according to Carnivals web site, they charge you an automatic 15%. Um, no thanks. I'll stick to bringing on my own Captain thanks.

So it's okay to break the rules if you think what you want costs too much. Guess I should use slugs in the parking meters and counterfeit dollar bills to save money too! :rolleyes:

(Hint - If they charge more for alcohol than you can afford, don't drink?!?)

They charge less than any mid sized or larger city hotel. and well less than resort areas. But they do charge more than the corner bar with its stale beer, old smoke and urine ambiance.

So it's okay to break the rules if you think what you want costs too much. Guess I should use slugs in the parking meters and counterfeit dollar bills to save money too! :rolleyes:

(Hint - If they charge more for alcohol than you can afford, don't drink?!?)

There's a difference between breaking the law and breaking Carnival's rules.

The amount of alcohol that could be brought on the ship in someone's underpants wouldn't last me 10 minutes

Use the big rumrunners and you will impress.

I'd rather not drink anything from anyone's underpants.

Too bad they only sell those rumrunner like bras for tiny people. I'd wear one without hesitation.

"Fortifying" the junk is like false advertising.

omg I'm rolling over here! :D

There's a difference between breaking the law and breaking Carnival's rules.

Only people that couldn't care less about following rules care to make that distinction. I guess when I pulled Suzy's hair in the 3rd grade I really didn't have to go to detention because I wasn't breaking a law??:rolleyes: Geez, some people just don't get that we are a society of rules and laws meant to be followed by everyone, not just a select few. Guess I'm not special enough to get to be one of the rule breakers.

And the only difference between rules and laws is that laws have the force of government behind them, rules only have the force of the company or location behind them.

You are breaking the CCL contract by trying to smuggle booze. CCL could enforce this and it would be perfectly within the company's legal rights and refuse passage without refund to anyone caught trying to smuggle booze. CCL makes alot of money off it's liquor on board sales and smuggling affects that. If you want to smuggle do it, but the risks may increase in the future.

Geez, what happens if someone is wearing a "real" colostomy bag instead of the used ones they use to make RumRunners?:eek::eek::D

These "Freedom Fondles" are going too far!:D:D

As a nurse, I can assure you there's several reasons why you'd NEVER mistake the two.:o

Only people that couldn't care less about following rules care to make that distinction.

Depends on who made the rule and why. If a theater has a no seat saving rule and your GF goes to the bathroom as you go in to grab a seat will you break the rule and save her a seat next to you or if someone comes along will you stick to your rigid "must not break the rules" mentality and leave her to find a seat on her own?

I guess when I pulled Suzy's hair in the 3rd grade I really didn't have to go to detention because I wasn't breaking a law??

Assault isn't breaking the law?

Geez, some people just don't get that we are a society of rules and laws meant to be followed by everyone, not just a select few.

And some people aren't sheep.

And the only difference between rules and laws is that laws have the force of government behind them, rules only have the force of the company or location behind them.

Laws must be passed through due process in order to take effect. Rules are arbitrary and can be imposed by someone's whim. I don't choose to be at the mercy of someone's whim everywhere I go. YMMV

Too bad they only sell those rumrunner like bras for tiny people. I'd wear one without hesitation.

WOW, this could make me rich!

Just image, a rum-runner using pouches in a bra! It would serve multiple purposes:

1) Bring your precious alcohol on board...

2) Enhance your figure at the same time!

3) Correct that unbalanced look (300 cc in the left, 400 cc in the right)...

But wait! There's More!

For only $10 more, you can get the model with the built in "Sipper straw"! Then you can enjoy while you're walking around the terminal, sitting in the waiting area, or even standing in line for screening!

(Disclaimer: Reductions in the figure enhancement may be caused by use of the "Sipper Straw")

The bottles you can order from Bon Voyage before the trip are not so expensive as individual drinks. The vodka I like is only $40. Granted that is more than at a liquor store but it saves a lot of stress, money and being stuck with confiscated booze I can't drink until I get off the ship. For a few dollars more than the liquor store I can relax.

I must say though that if they are patting down now I may fake smuggling something in just for the pat down.

Do they send flowers to your cabin afterwards? Is it appropriate to thank them after the pat down? If I request a second pat down and they allow it should I tip them?

I must say though that if they are patting down now I may fake smuggling something in just for the pat down.

Might be funny to smuggle something in that's allowed that would be found in a pat down. Like a pair of socks.

Archived