I'm so scared.........

hlb76

that I might be a popsicle by the time a cruise. We are sitting at -22 w/o the wind chill! Why can't I be sailing now????

Hi neighbor! :)

-21 at my house and I don't sail until Feb 27th (hopefully since it's the Splendor!) :(

Have a great cruise!...I'm convinced those of us from the great white north enjoy our winter cruises just a little bit more than those from down south!

Yes, put me down for a cruise too. We're at -1 and had our share of snow Wed and Thur. Had to dig my way out to the mailbox and then dig that out too. I have a white car and it it is covered up with snow; it looks like a big igloo in the driveway. I would love to be sitting on the Lido deck with a Frozen Banana Margarita about now.

We're in the 20's here in Dallas..........I just keep imagining that I've fast forwarded to being at Buddy's in Progresso in just over 2 weeks where I'll have my feet in the sand and a pleasant 92 degrees...........aaaahhhhhh

I'm so happy I am not the only one that is freezing! Yet I am sad that some of you have warm weather. I would be happy with above ZERO at this point. I would even take the snow. It normally warms up when it snows. But since we have snow waist high I dont know where we would put it. It's even cold inside!!

Some schools are even closing and starting late due to this cold! I feel bad for my poor kids haviong to walk in it. Hopefully thoughts of the sea are keeping them warm!!

This has been the craziest weather I have seen in a while!

Going through a heat wave of +5 deg F (-15 C):rolleyes:, here in Niagara Falls, sailing in 15 days. Flying out of Buffalo in 13 days, hopefully we don't get snowed in.

Join in if you know the words

I got my toes in the water, ass in the sand

Not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand

Life is good today, life is good today

Archived