I'm so scared.........

hlb76

5 degrees right now. About 9" of snow on the ground with more coming. The only thing that keeps us going is thinking of hot sands and warm breezes next month on our cruise.

My computer says it's 81 degrees right now in Puerto Rico. :cool:

Stay warm and think sunny thoughts everyone.

It sure has been a crazy winter. It is way cold today. My son decided, that since school said it would be excused absent if I chose to not send him he should stay home. We also had two snow days. Our district never cancels school. BRRRRR from Minneapolis.

I meant to say it is going to be 70 it is about 55 right now.

We've had some crazy weather! 70's yesterday and 55 today? I know it's because of the cloud cover and front coming through but it's halfway through January! We're suppose to be warming up! I'm hoping we'll have some spring weather for our cruise next month!

so sorry for all of y'all Yanks...............sitting in my "warm" home with fireplace going and beautifully sunny with 46 outside and thinking to myself, I am chilled to the cotton pickin' bone! I just cannot seem to get warm today...............hmmmmm.............think it could be too many cold libation. LOL! Oh, I see, cold libation just doesn't work without the lido deck, wherever you are from..............

Archived