Creme De Cocao

Blue Curcacoa

Baileys

Cool Runnings

Tia Maria

Creme De Banana

Baileys

Hope that works better! Get lots of Baileys and have fun![/qu

Thank you so much! Now I need to practice making them!:eek::pDo you pour the second and third layer onto a spoon to keep them from mixing?

t

I found the list that our server gave to us a few years ago. It has 135 shooters listed on 3 pages. I'll have to scan them tomorrow at work and I will post them for you.

Jeff

Please post the list! We leave in a week and a half; that list would make my husbands cruise!!!! :p

I think it is called a Buttered Nipple, possibly with buttscotch schnapps and Baileys.

Correct ^

My Favorite layer shot (ok well its a large shot that works best in a martini glass) "Sex with an Alligator"

1/2 ounce Melon Liqueur (Midori)

1/2 splash Sweet & Sour Mix

1/2 ounce Raspberry Liqueur (chambord)

1/2 ounce Jagermeister

Pour melon liqueur and sweet & sour mix into a shot or pousse-cafe glass. Sink raspberry liqueur onto the side of the glass, and top with jager. Properly made, this shot will consist of 3 layers.

Pouring the Chambord on the side of the rim, and then using a cherry or mixing spoon to float the Jager!

I have attached the shooter list that our server gave us a few years back. I'm sure there are variations on these and perhaps some have even changed.

Anyone volunteer to try all of them and report back?;)

That is an awesome list. :cool: Are they made with 1/2 oz per liquor?

I have attached the shooter list that our server gave us a few years back. I'm sure there are variations on these and perhaps some have even changed.

Anyone volunteer to try all of them and report back?;)

You're the best nitlioner! I wonder if they put the liquors in the order you layer them? I know the heaviest need to go on the bottom. I can't wait to make some!:D thank you

You're the best nitlioner! I wonder if they put the liquors in the order you layer them? I know the heaviest need to go on the bottom. I can't wait to make some!:D thank you

Thanks Suehal, enjoy and let us know how they turn out.

I have seen them but never thought much about ordering them, are they similar in price to those shots they serve in the Windjammer when you board? Thinking $7.95? And you get to pick off of some type of shot menu?

Nothing like a little pick me up after dinner. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

I have seen them but never thought much about ordering them, are they similar in price to those shots they serve in the Windjammer when you board? Thinking $7.95? And you get to pick off of some type of shot menu?

Nothing like a little pick me up after dinner. :D

BonVoyage

Dawna

I think they were more like 11.00. there was a differant flavor every night. Differant color shot glass also ( that you keep). It just became a tradition to have one. Sometimes I would just dump it into my coffee:D

Archived