What Board/Card Games Do You Bring?

MagnoliaFly

We also enjoy Rummoli if there are at least 4 of us. Mine is a flexible vinyl board and would be easy to pack with a deck of cards and some smaller plastic markers instead of the poker chips.

Rummoli.jpg

This looks a lot like Rummy Royal! We used to play RR when I was a kid and I noticed a place near me called Toys That Time Forgot sold it so my kids bought it for me for my b.day! So fun!:)

I've never really thought about bringing games...

on my next cruise I told my mum I would do my best to relax (I am normally running around trying to get to every activity offered)... maybe I can convince her to play a game or two with me...

no idea what though, my favourite is Monopoly but I wouldn't bring that... maybe a crib board.... not sure if she plays though, I'll have to email her

current games I enjoy - a card game called Wizard (best with at least 3 or more people), I have a pictionary card game that I recently played with friends that was pretty fun! (instead of drawing the pictures, you use the ones provided and your team has to guess)

I just bought a Nintendo DS ( I have long bus rides and currently spend a lot of time in airports) so that might come with me...play some Mario Party on my balcony LOL

We will often play Backgamman and Pinochle. :)

Pinhocle is our card game of choice. So much fun. (We also bring Apples to Apples and Disney Scene it -- Great games for the whole family and the kids love the Disney game because it's close, but they always beat us.)

Archived