Wedding Guests on Wedding Cruise need Family SPACE is this POSSIBLE

We are currently booking a wedding cruise for January. I was told that we will board the ship early, like 12 or 1. But will not have access to a stateroom until much later, maybe 5pm. This is probably worse case senerio, but I am still asking.

My sister has a large family. She has a two boys 11, 3 (at cruising time) and a girl (one at sailing time)

She will need family space, as all you family people do, for diaper chages, feedings and kid stuff what have you. What is the protocal here. Will she have access to something. Or will RCI maybe make a room availble to her due to her situation???

Does anyone have experience to add.. PLEASE

Beth

I believe you've been misinformed... Everyone can board at 12pm or so. Under normal circumstances embarkation normally begins sometime between 11am and noon, unless there are Customs & Immigration delays. Wedding parties are let on first, but cabins for all are ready no later than 1pm.

Hello again! We were told to be at the pier at 9:30am for a 1:30pm wedding and we boarded at about 11:45. Cabins were ready for the bride & groom, parents of the bride, grandparents of the bride and parents of the groom. All the girls went to mom & dad's cabin, all the guys to the bride and groom's cabin and misc. others to grandparents, who had a suite, worked out great.

We are planning a Dec wedding on the Zenith. We understand even with the wedding being scheduled for around 1pm it is better if everyone except the bride and groom dress ahead of time in case the cabins are not ready. We have been told we will be the first ones on the ship but have no guarantee the cabins will be available. NMnita

Archived