Balcony size on FOS

Cruzin RN

We are about to book on FOS. We usually book a Jr Suite, but are considering a grand suite this time...

However, I noticed when I compare the Balcony size that the Jr suite is 94 sq feet vs Grand suite balcony of 89 sq ft...is this correct????? Did I misread it???

We spent alot of time on the balcony, and we are leaning toward the Jr suite...

Advice from my cc peeps that have experienced both...give me your opinions!!!

The dimensions are incorrect. You can't believe everything you read on RCI's website! Each balcony is the width of the cabin/suite and about 5 ft deep, except for aft-facing JS's which have much larger balconies. Have stayed in both and I assure you that the GS balcony is larger.

The dimensions are incorrect. You can't believe everything you read on RCI's website! Each balcony is the width of the cabin/suite and about 5 ft deep, except for aft-facing JS's which have much larger balconies. Have stayed in both and I assure you that the GS balcony is larger.

Thank you!!! it makes more sense that a bigger suite must have a bigger balcony, but I was afraid to pay 1200 more and be disappointed...Why does the website have such bad info posted????

Again, thanks for the reassurance...we will probably try out the GS...hope we dont get spoiled!!!!:D

My deck plans show 101 Sq. ft for the JS balcony and 126 sq. ft for the GS balcony. However a newer brochure shows 79 sq.ft. on the JS and 119 sq. ft on the Gs....

at any rate, the GS will have a larger balcony than the JS!!

Archived