La Quinta East to Bayside market?

luciluv

It is approx 20 minutes and possibly a $25-30 cab ride. Other shopping options are the Miami International Mall and Dolphin Mall, both located west of your hotel and the airport.

Is that $25 -$30 each way?...If so, I think I might skip Bayside...lol...Thank you for your reply :)

Is that $25 -$30 each way?...If so, I think I might skip Bayside...lol...Thank you for your reply :)

Why don't you just stay at one of the many hotels near Bayside? Then from Bayside to the ship is a $10 cab ride.

• 3 months later...

$10-15 each way, but you might be able to get the hotel shuttle to take you there. LQ East, along with the nearby MIA Embassy Suites are kind of isolated.

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area (Sofitel, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites) offer free airport shuttles and have local shopping (grocery, drug store, liquor store :D) and dining options within walking distance -- they may be a better option for you, but do not offer free shuttle service to POM.

Good luck! :)

$10-15 each way, but you might be able to get the hotel shuttle to take you there. LQ East, along with the nearby MIA Embassy Suites are kind of isolated.

Hotels in the Blue Lagoon area (Sofitel, Hampton Inn, Homewood Suites) offer free airport shuttles and have local shopping (grocery, drug store, liquor store :D) and dining options within walking distance -- they may be a better option for you, but do not offer free shuttle service to POM.

Good luck! :)

Thanks, for the info....

Archived