Alaska Cruisers coupons

I have not seen any threads about this yet. For those who will be going to Alaska, make sure you pick up the coupon bags at the Vancouver terminal. They have a lot of coupons for different things in different ports. Free souvenir pins, dolls, toys, jewelry, etc. We really missed those on our Caribbean cruise.

I have not seen any threads about this yet. For those who will be going to Alaska, make sure you pick up the coupon bags at the Vancouver terminal. They have a lot of coupons for different things in different ports. Free souvenir pins, dolls, toys, jewelry, etc. We really missed those on our Caribbean cruise.

We are driving to Seattle and boarding a NCL cruise to Alaska..... where would we get the coupon books for this trip??

Thanks so much!:)

MaryRose

im sure all of the ports inside the building before you board the ship will have these books. they actually were in a plastic bag with handles at canadian place. on a rack before you went outside to board the ship. i would think you will find them for any alaska cruise.

Not sure about the other ports. We went twice through the Canada Place pier. The first time we took the plastic bag off the rack. Inside the bag, they had booklets of ads. with many coupons and great info. of the different ports. The second time, there were people passing these out while you are waiting for embarkation. Walk around the building, and look for these.

We got them at the Vancouver port in May/2002. In May/2003 we looked for them specifically and it seems like they were everywhere at the port -- and had some people handing them out. Got a few free trinkets and $2 T-shirts. The advertisers want you to come to their stores so you have the opportunity to spend more. Great is your are going to do some shopping at the ports anyway.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Before you check in to board the ship, look around the area for racks that would have these plastic bags hanging. Sometimes, there are staff standing around passing these out. Just make sure you get these before you embark. We have gotton free necklaces, train whistles, canned salmon, souvenir pins, etc. and many discounted items like T-shirts and stuffed toys. Happy sailing!:)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, my mom told me about these coupons that she'd picked up in Vancouver before their cruise. I thought, hey, we've been on 4 cruises - have I been missing out on these all along? So I was glad to see that you posted how you missed them on your Carib cruises - guess it's just an Alaska thing.

We'll be boarding in Whittier so we'll look for them there.

We also got them in Vancouver. We will be sailing out of Seattle the end of the month and I'll be on the lookout for them there!

My sister got some when they went out of Seattle - she said they were on a rack, just booklets not any bags. So we might need to look for those;)

Those coupons are awesome!!!! My wife & I totally loaded up on $2 Alaska T-shirts. We got 2 coupon books & bought the coupon limit separately. We ended up giving T-shirts to everyone close to us, and kept 6 for ourselves. :D A year later, those shirts are still doing good.

Archived