Good Customer Service Department

Sauvignon

From time to time comments are made about the inability of Princess Customer Service representatives' to deal with enquiries efficiently and/or effectively.

I thought I would relate my experiance.

A few weeks ago booked a shore excursion for my wife and I using the Cruise Personalizer and the same time reserved the same excursion under my parents booking. Our bookings are both linked.

Both requests came up as 'waitlist'.

A few days ago I noticed that my request had been confirmed but my parents was still 'waitlist' I waited a few days to see if anything changed, it didn't.

So yesterday evening I emailed Princess and asked for clarification and whether that could confirm my parents request.

This morning within 10 minutes of the office opening I received a personal email saying that my email would be forwarded to the relevant department. 90 minutes after that I received another email from the excursions section confirming the places on the excursion.

I had expected to wait several days before getting even an acknowledgement. Great service.

Hi Sauvignon

I can beat that, I once E Mailed the CEO on a weekend it was about great service from staff we met after they had left the ship. I do not know if the reply was from the man himself or one of his team, but the reply came back within hours saying thankyou etc, nice to hear such things etc, I also asked some questions and I was told that another person would reply, with hours a reply in detail from a Vice President. That was a few years ago and that person has kepted intouch with us.

yours Shogun

To avoid this problem in the future, you can book all four excursions under one name.

They will be billed to only one account, but you can either collect the money from the other two people or once onboard ask the shore excursion desk to transfer the cost of two tickets to the other onboard account.

:D I agree with the you - I have had nothing but wonderful customer service every time I have called Princess. I forgot to put in my referral for my sister before we booked our cruise - we are cruising the inside passage this summer in Alaska. I called and told them of my stupid error and they quickly gave us both the referral credit in our onbaord credit account. I applaud Princess for being so customer accomodating! They also have answered other questions promptly and always with a smile in their voice. I too commend Princess for great customer service and look forward to our cruise this summer~

What is the referral credit?

It's a credit you get for referring someone to Princess and they book a cruise. It's $25 credit that you get to use on your next cruise.

Princess has a very good customer service department. They have always been extremely helpful when I call them.

Archived