Eli email address

cruise5526

I'm trying to reach Eli of Eli Eco Tours with a question about an ATV tour offered by his other company. Does anyone have an email address for him?? The email on the ATV tour site comes back undeliverable.

Michele

Are you referring to the Antigua Adventures website (as opposed to Adventure Antigua)? This is quite an old site and not all the tours on it were operated by Eli himself. I don't think the ATV tour described there is still running.

You could try putting this on the Tripadvisor Antigua forum, I know Eli posts there.

For an up to date site listing many current tours, try antiguanice.com.

Thanks for the response. I sent an email to info@antiguaadventures.com. The ATV tours are not operated by Eli, even though the adventure antigua site says eli & someone else owns that company.

Anyways, I did have a response from antigua adventures with a phone number for an ATV tour. However, with no website, info from trip advisor or cc; we're deciding between sailing, renting ATV's or kayaking.

Thanks again

Thanks for the response. I sent an email to info@antiguaadventures.com. The ATV tours are not operated by Eli, even though the adventure antigua site says eli & someone else owns that company.

Anyways, I did have a response from antigua adventures with a phone number for an ATV tour. However, with no website, info from trip advisor or cc; we're deciding between sailing, renting ATV's or kayaking.

Thanks again

If you're interested in sailing, check out www.sailing-antigua.com. It's Eli's sailboat, Ocean Nomad. She's a classic, hand- built Carriacou sailboat. We spent the day on her and had a phenomenal time!

Archived