Win a 9-Night Crossing in HAL's Transatlantic Writing Contest - Plus Win Swag From CC

Dan Askin

HAL's nearly century-long tradition of offering regular transatlantic service ended in 1971, when the line dedicated itself to pleasure cruising. To celebrate the 40th anniversary of its evolution from a traditional Atlantic crossing company, it's holding a story contest. Submit your most memorable Holland America Line transatlantic voyage ... and you could win a nine-day "Classic Crossing" for two." Find out how to enter the contest here.

Additionally, Cruise Critic is running its own giveaway. Here's how it works:

Post your favorite Holland America ship on this thread and you'll be automatically entered to win one of six prize packs featuring "The Art of Cruising" coffee table book, a HAL insulated lunch bag and a Cruise Critic luggage tag. Six winners (no more than one per household) will be randomly selected on March 15.

Hal-Swag.jpg

I am a dedicated cruiser. Working on number 18, but never on HAL, so I guess I cannot enter this contest. But think about it HAL, do you want new cruise fans, or just ones that are already your customers? So I guess I will need to look for promotions from RCCL, Celebrity, Costa, Priincess or Carnival, as I have already cruised with them. Good luck HAL cruisers on winning a HAL cruise!

Archived