room decorations- tacky?

sunflwr19

You should definitely go with the stateroom decorations. Your parents will love it!! We always decorate our friends/family's cabins when they go on a cruise. They always appreciate it. We also have a bottle of wine waiting for them.

I thought it was MORE worth it when they used to include the cake (yummy cake, LOL)... I think for a special occasion it's still worth it. They aren't tacky... and they will get the keychains too (I love my keychain :D )

Thanks for the help. How do I order it for their room (on my credit card) without them finding out until the board. They have a guarantee, so they don't have a room assignment yet. Does that matter? Do I need their booking #?

Yeah, you do not need their booking or cabin number. All you need to provide Carnival with is their name, ship, and sailing date. They'll be able to locate your friends. They'll never know about it until they walk into their cabin (unless you let the secret slip). LOL

Lisa, we had those exact same decorations in our cabin on our last cruise compliments of the Ocean Players Club. We loved them and in fact, I brought them home and they are now hanging right above me here in my home office. It's great to look at them everyday!

Yes, get the room decorations, they look fun and festive and it's wonderful to open your cabin door and see them!

• 4 weeks later...
Here's a pic of the "Bon Voyage" decorations. We took some of the dangly ones and stuck them in our window so we were able to spot our cabin while in port.

We really enjoyed them!

http://community.webshots.com/photo/232420859/232426599BRyxmY

thanks for the great pix. i just ordered the same thing for a friend and it looks great . i was worried about what i would get for the price but it looks like it will be worth it. fun and festive.

I hope their not tacky... I just ordered the "Bon Voyage" decoration to to have the kids cabin decorated!

Not tacky at all. We did this and were so suprised how great they were. Left them up the whole cruise..put a smile on our face everytime we opened our door.

Carla

• 2 weeks later...

Archived