Graham Seymour

Sue Dening on the Celebrity Century last yearis the best Cruise Director we have ever seen on any ship. As she only lives 40 miles from us that may influence our judgement. Recognised our accent the first time we met her.

..... Incredibly funny guy. Best cruise director we've ever had. He is good enough to make a difference when picking a ship or cruise.

AMEN! ! ! !

Agree that was so funny and he really developed it over the week from the week before from just a saying into the dance! Not sure if you went to the farewell show but he can really sing too! Great job of snow patrols chasing cars! Adult stand up show also really good :-)

Oh dear I want to go back :-((

Jackie

AMEN! ! ! !

Graham spoiled us on our very first cruise and by shear, luck, second cruise, and YEAH just this past cruise again. :) He is funny! ! And Jackie, yes, his version of Chasing cars had hubby and I getting all choked up. (and that ain't easy).

Erika

Look what I just found!!!!!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1373266&highlight=hammy+s+manager Post #44

I couldn't tell you the name of any CD's on my past cruises....except Graham. Had him as a CD on my first Princess cruise and his morning show was hysterical.

Always wondered why he jumped from Princess to RCI. Talk about the perfect job fit:D

Saw him a few years ago on the Mariner. His "Morning Movement" shows were classics.

Thanx, always loved him. His shows that used to be the 'Be Very Afraid' morning shows are now the See More Morning shows.

Erika

Agree that was so funny and he really developed it over the week from the week before from just a saying into the dance! Not sure if you went to the farewell show but he can really sing too! Great job of snow patrols chasing cars! Adult stand up show also really good :-)

Oh dear I want to go back :-((

Jackie

Agreed. We were also on 4/10 Freedom sailing and loved him. After the Snow Patrol song I think I walked away with a small crush!!:p

While I think the cupcake cupboard is WAY over rated, it's almost impossible to walk past without swinging your arms!

We are sitting in Galileo's waiting for our number to be called, not wanting to get off the ship (what else is new?).

Graham definitely made this cruise for us. I've had a really rough couple of months and laughter was needed. No idea why, but Chasing Cars had me bawling like a baby.

DD let graham know she wants his job. I was disappointed that I didn't see any evidence of him selling his DVD onboard.

We just had Graham on the April 10th sailing of the Freedom of the Seas. Incredibly funny guy. Best cruise director we've ever had. He is good enough to make a difference when picking a ship or cruise. "Cupcake Cupboard, Cupcake Cupboard"!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Wouldn't it be nice to know that far in advance? If I KNEW Graham was going to be on the Freedom for spring break next year... I would book it in a HEARTBEAT!

Does anyone know if Graham will be the CD on Freedom in September 2011? RCC doesn't want to give me that info. Thanks. Planning my cruise around this information.

Wouldn't it be nice to know that far in advance? If I KNEW Graham was going to be on the Freedom for spring break next year... I would book it in a HEARTBEAT!

RCC confirmed that Graham will be on Freedom until July 2011. They suggested I call back in July to see where he will be. icon12.gif

Archived