Graham Seymour

We had him twice on the Independence Of The Seas and thought he was thoroughly entertaining. Is there anyone better than him in the business? Was not too fussed on his assistant Lucky Balls Paul (or whatever his name is) as I felt he lacked a sense of humour.

We had him twice on the Independence Of The Seas and thought he was thoroughly entertaining. Is there anyone better than him in the business? Was not too fussed on his assistant Lucky Balls Paul (or whatever his name is) as I felt he lacked a sense of humour.

Graham is my favorite so far. Richard Spacey is a very close second. None since Graham have been as funny.

Graham was on Freedom of the Seas last September. He was so funny! I really enjoyed his sense of humor

I had him on Freedom on the Sept. 12, 2010 eastern caribbean trip. He was very entertaining and funny. His morning TV program was very funny!:D

I had him on Freedom on the Sept. 12, 2010 eastern caribbean trip. He was very entertaining and funny. His morning TV program was very funny!:D

We were on that same sailing and found him so funny i would actualy look forward to his morning tv show .We met him on the Royal Promenade one afternoon and he was really chatty and friendly .

I just got off the Oasis and had the pleasure to have Richard Spacey. I thought he was the best. I'm excited to hear I now have another great Crusie Director to look forward to. Its interesting since I heard that Richard Spacey came from the Freedom. spacey was the first one I saw who did TV scripts. I guess maybe one mentored the other. Whatever, I just know it worked.

• 1 month later...

We just had Graham on the April 10th sailing of the Freedom of the Seas. Incredibly funny guy. Best cruise director we've ever had. He is good enough to make a difference when picking a ship or cruise. "Cupcake Cupboard, Cupcake Cupboard"!!!!

We just had Graham on the April 10th sailing of the Freedom of the Seas. Incredibly funny guy. Best cruise director we've ever had. He is good enough to make a difference when picking a ship or cruise. "Cupcake Cupboard, Cupcake Cupboard"!!!!

Agree that was so funny and he really developed it over the week from the week before from just a saying into the dance! Not sure if you went to the farewell show but he can really sing too! Great job of snow patrols chasing cars! Adult stand up show also really good :-)

Oh dear I want to go back :-((

Jackie

Agree that was so funny and he really developed it over the week from the week before from just a saying into the dance! Not sure if you went to the farewell show but he can really sing too! Great job of snow patrols chasing cars! Adult stand up show also really good :-)

Oh dear I want to go back :-((

Jackie

The Cupcake Cupboard thing stayed in my head all week long! Couldn't get it out. Yes, he was awesome in the farewell show. Remarkable sense of humor.

Archived